The New TransACE® Long Term Care Rider: A Smart Combination
TransACE with the new Long Term Care (LTC) Rider is the smart solution for clients looking for guarantees, flexibility and control in these uncertain economic times.
- Two levels of protection: Clients can receive LTC benefits should they need long term care and, if care is not needed, they can provide a guaranteed death benefit to their beneficiaries.
- Guaranteed level LTC Rider charges: Unlike other programs, the TransACE® LTC Rider charges are guaranteed level and will not increase during the life of the policy.1
- Flexibility now and in the future: Every TransACE policy comes with an opportunity for clients to surrender the policy at certain periods and be eligible to receive up to 100% of the life insurance premiums paid (MultiFlex Surrender Endorsement).2
TransACE® is a non-participating flexible-premium universal life insurance policy issued by Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA 52499. Policy and rider form and number may vary, and this policy and rider may not be available in all jurisdictions. Insurance eligibility and premiums are subject to underwriting.
1Fluctuations in interest rates and/or policy charges may require the payment of additional premiums to keep the policy in force.
2Surrender value will be the lesser of 100% of gross premiums paid less any refunds, partial surrenders, and outstanding policy loans or 33% of the lowest face amount less any outstanding loans and any partial surrenders during the 60-day period following the 15th or 20th policy anniversary, or at any time on or after the 25th policy anniversary. Death benefit and surrender value will be reduced on a dollar-for-dollar basis by any LTC benefits paid out.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Rider and Underwriting Guide
- Guide to Doing Business
- Quick Facts
- A Smart Combination Client Flyer
- Guarantees Matter Client Flyer