Back to school time is a great opportunity to talk to parents about Children’s Whole Life insurance
Kids are going back to school – now is a good time to talk to parents about guaranteeing their future insurability
Coverage that increases as the need for life insurance increases.
Life insurance protection is something we all need, regardless of our age or stage in life. Setting up a lifetime of coverage for your children and grandchildren may be one of the most important things you’ll ever do for them. In addition to the death benefit, one of the advantages of purchasing life insurance at an early age is that it can help protect future insurability.
Children’s Whole Life is affordable and easy-to-apply-for life insurance protection, with the following features:
- Available for ages 14 days to 25 years
- Face amounts of $5,000 to $30,000
- Whole life – policy matures at age 100
- No medical examination required, just a few health questions to determine eligibility
- Rates never increase with age
- Benefits never decrease
- Cash Value that builds over time
- Loans available from cash value
- Guaranteed Insurability Rider Application Submission by Grandparents without the parent’s signature on the application (excluding FL and PA)
And best of all, with the Guaranteed Insurability Provision, additional coverage may be purchased in the future without evidence of insurability: While the policy is in force, an additional whole life insurance policy can be purchased for the insured on each of several dates, without evidence of insurability. The dates are the policy anniversary dates following the insured’s 30th, 33rd, 36th and 39th birthdays. The face amount of the additional policy may not exceed the face amount of the original policy purchased. A reminder will be sent 60 days prior to the first option date. Completion of the form and first premium must be made prior to the option date. They will no be eligible for any future options if they do not exercise this option on the first option date.
Children’s Whole Life insurance is the perfect solution for any parent or grandparent looking to protect their loved one’s future insurability.